This pack is limited to 1 per customer
What you're getting:
In this pack you get a minky or PUL Candies shell and a booster set making this a complete nappy, you don't need to add anything else.
You are able to purchase shells and boosters separately giving you the ability to re-use the shells multiple times before washing, we have linked them above for your convenience.
What makes Candies so great?
Bubblebubs Candies are some of the best reusable nappies around! From the luxurious suedecloth topped bamboo trifold and booster set, which is super absorbent, to the reusable waterproof outer shell, in soft minky or PUL, every aspect of the Candies All-in-Two design has been considered to keep your precious wee one as dry as possible.
One-size nappy - ensuring you get the best fit
Candies fit infants from 4kg right through to 15kg, with babies around the world wearing them from around four weeks right through to toilet training.
With two rows of snaps at each hip (side snaps) and gentle elastic around the legs and waist, they’re designed for a better fit and no wing droop. Most importantly, they’re comfortable for baby to wear and everything stays contained.
Candies naturally adjust to your baby’s shape and size as they grow, meaning no confusing rise snaps to befuddle grandparents or friends – meaning your babysitters don’t have to panic and you don’t have to keep a stash of disposable nappies in stock, so you can have a night out!
Lots of absorbency
Candies come with a snap in trifold, made from two layers of bamboo and topped with suedecloth, to help keep baby dry. As baby grows, you can add an additional three-layer 500gsm bamboo fleece booster, allowing you to configure up to 12 layers of absorbency where it’s needed most.
Best thing is, we’re sell them as separates. You can purchase the shell, and then the booster sets. Why? Read below for how this will save you money, and get more use out of your Bubblebubs Candies Shells.
Voted Best All-In-Two Nappy two years running
We know you want to ensure you’re using the best cloth nappies available on your baby. That’s why we're so proud of the results of the Cloth Nappy Awards, run by the Australian Nappy Association in 2016 and 2017. Bubblebubs Candies have taken out the top spot as winner of the best all-in-two nappy both years, giving you confidence in knowing you’re using the very best!
What's great about this nappy
- Economical - Being one sized you don't have to buy more nappies as your baby grows you can also save money by buying extra booster sets and re-using the outer shell.
- Super Absorbent - Our bamboo has a higher bamboo content and is a thicker fabric than other brands on the market making it more absorbent
- Side Snapping - Our snap configuration gives a great fit on all babies as you can adjust the leg snap separately from the waist which gives fantastic containment. It also eliminates wing droop which is where the excess fabric on the wings of front snapping nappies falls down and protrudes out the leg opening.
- Quick Drying- Because the nappy pulls apart everything dries fast.
- Money Back Guarantee- Because we know you'll love this nappy we back that up with a money back guarantee! That's valid even after you use it! See here for full details
What's not so great about this nappy
- Not as trim as sized nappies- One sized nappies are bulkier than sized nappies in particular on newborns but this is soon overcome as they grow so fast! You can use the shell of the Bubblebubs Candies Ai2 as a cover over fitted nappies such as our ever popular Bambams which are designed to fit from preemie through to around 8-10 months.
Washing & Care
- Don't put this nappy in a hot dryer - PUL will delaminate over time if you continually expose it to high heats and elastic will also perish quicker so if you must use your dryer use it on cold or low
- Don't wash this nappy over 60 deg - As with putting the nappy in a hot dryer, washing a nappy in hot water will damage the fabrics and elastic over time. If you are worried about germs being killed never fear the sun is the best germ killer that we have and it's also a great stain remover!
- Don't use vinegar or home made detergents - These will void your warranty. Vinegar will eat away PUL over time and reduce the life of the elastic. Home made detergents can contain anything and as such we do not recommend them at all. Washing powder is a science and specific chemical reactions at specific temperatures are required to ensure that the nappies are cleaned properly and that there is no leftover residue. This is not something that can easily be replicated by simply putting a few ingredients together.
These things go for all modern cloth nappies, to make the nappies last longer and to reduce your environmental impact wash all your modern cloth nappies in cold water with the full dose of a washing powder or liquid that doesn't contain whiteners or brighteners or the enzyme Cellulase. Other enzymes such at Protese, Lipase and Carbohydrase are fine.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
These Candies have a minky outer which has a 2mm pile and are super soft
PUL candies are polyester outer and are smooth to the touch
Side snapping cloth nappies might seem a little daunting but they're very easy to put on
Sometimes it's just easier to see how a nappy works, watch our demo below